- This practice does not issue scripts for medications containing pseudoepherine.
- Narcotic scripts will not be prescribed for new patients.
Please note the follow temporary Online Booking guidelines during the COVID-19 crisis:
Online Booking is for physical attendance only. If a Telephone/Telehealth appointment is needed, please phone reception and arrange a booking.
Phone-in Bookings are required for:
- Drivers Licence Medicals
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Coal Board Medicals
- Other Medicals (Speedway, Track Medicals
- Completion of forms (Centrelink, Health Directives, Insurance)
- Medical Procedures
- Pap Smears
- Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Chronic Disease Care Plans
As these require a consultation with a GP and also the Practice Nurse, the above appointments are to be booked by phoning (07) 5482 5899 and speaking with a Receptionist.
Please follow our guidelines, as incorrect bookings may be revoked at the discretion of the Practice and we would not like to see you inconvenienced in any way.
If you accept the above terms and conditions, please Book Online now where our clinicians are looking forward to meeting you!